Thursday, May 3, 2012

Busy Or Too Busy

I feel like I've been running in circles and getting absolutely nothing done lately. I think this is something we all have felt at one time or another. I work a day job that I both love and hate, and I think that is a good thing. I write as a way of kicking back and unwinding.

I love to write. Watching a story unfold is rewarding. The characters are our friends and our enemies. They develop from ink on paper, or type on a screen, to these people who an author can see clearly. They have feelings and motives. They lust, they want, they need, and they think. Sometimes for me, this means that they don't behave in the way I originally plan. Anyway, I'm heading off on a tangent. ;)

Writing teaches us patience while making us be creative. Creativity has become lost lately. I see this in my day job. And this has brought me to my point.

We all know what it means to be busy. But, do we know where the line is between busy and too busy? What do we do when we become too busy?

Well, since I have a million things to do, and one of them is getting in touch with Lea about our awesome blog hop starting on SATURDAY (:D), I will get back to work and live to post another day.

Leave a message if y'all ain't too busy to do so.

Ciao for now!

Rose Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment